Hello everyone —
We'll be using this space to share how Stock & Pantry is navigating the COVID-19 pandemic as it relates to our community's health, employee safety, and the long term security of our business. While we'd like to change as little as possible, we're trying to consider our collective values—compassion, transparency, sincerity,—as we move through this.
If your income has not been seriously affected, we would like to encourage you to continue, or even increase your support of our wonderful local shops and restaurants. Now, more than ever, we rely on your patronage to remain a part of the community. In times of crisis and uncertainty, you can make a huge impact by remaining involved in local culture and commerce.
If online shopping is not your thing or you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help process your order.
- oversized, washable linen pillows to sink into
- organic sheepskins to add softness and warmth to any chair or surface
- snuggly blankets to wrap up in
- handwoven baskets to help you stay organized
- all-natural scented candles
- fresh reading material
- adorable plants in handmade ceramic planters
- stovetop espresso makers, french presses, and drink mixers
Find yourself growing bored of cooking already? We have lots of ways to (literally) spice up your cooking, beautiful non-stick cookware from Danish brand Eva Solo, hand-carved wooden mixing and serving bowls from B.C., and new cookbooks to inspire you. If you're ordering-in from your favorite local restaurants, try using our linen napkins to avoid wasting the disposable paper ones.